Saturday, May 05, 2012

Minibook & My Boy

I'm back with my minibook, I made the basis of it some time ago. I thought that the backing chipboard from the 7 Gypsy alphas was too nice to just throw away so I used them as the covers and made a concertina inside with pockets and there is remained for quite some time, in my tidying up I discovered it and yesterday I decided to use the photos from the scrapping retreat I was on in March.
Front

the decorations on the front are placed over the circular blurb about 7G and I put the title over the rest of the blurb
Inside pages are decorated with leaves and flowers cut from the messy play tags we did over the w/e, thought that was a nice way of using them.
the hearts are Paperchase stickers as are the spongy ones.
the rest are bits and bobs from my stash.

Inside (a)

Inside (b)

Inside (c)

showing concentina effect

The back cover I just put a journalling spot over the 7G blurb

Back

the picture for today is My Boy


Today I am thankful for getting my passport application checked by the post office and sent off

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye