Monday, May 07, 2012

As Seen - The Lady's

Just a quick blog post for Sunday as it is now 20 mins into Monday.
Sunday Lunch with The Ladies Club at the Blunsdon House Hotel, delicious meal good company lots of chat.
I just couldn't resist this photo and am making it my As Seen one


it isn't exactly in focus but I thought it rather unusual sign for the toilets (didn't dare take one of the Gents though shame as it was just as good

I do have another one I want to share this one of the real ladies I had lunch with, taken when they didn't realise I was taking it else I would have had protests.


We were in the blue room but the only blue was around a huge picture on the wall.

and I had a little play with the positioning of the camera to take this one

I have been scrapping tonight but it isn't quite finished so will share it tomorrow

Today (Sunday) I am thankful for a nice meal out with friends
finding a lovely photo of John that I hadn't scrapped before.

2 comments:

Carol Anne said...

lovely photos

humel said...

I do like that 'through the peephole' shot :)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye