Wednesday, May 09, 2012

As Seen - Bargain

Guess what the weather has been doing today..... well you guessed right of course Rain Rain and still more Rain. I've just been watching the news and they are having to pump out the Somerset Levels with extra pumps brought in.
Source picture BBC news

Despite the rain I just had to go out today, can't really have more than one day staying indoors, shame I didn't go yesterday really as it was somewhat better weather.
I only went to the Range, I was after some more butterfly stickers, but although I did manage to get some they were not exactly what I wanted. Never mind I got some bargains instead. The best bargain is my picture for today (click on it to see it clearer)


I have a page to share too got the idea last night, and of course I had to do it as soon as I could. I did a lot of cutting out in this one. I have two very fine pairs of scissors that are very useful when it comes to intricate cutting.

Mini Me


today I am grateful for the bargain I found
for catching the bus back when I thought I would miss it.
for finding the photos of me when I was under a year.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye