Thursday, March 22, 2012

Scrapping Frenzy and As seen - takeaway

Sale went quite well this morning, weather was lovely so that helped.
Have done some scrapping this afternoon. I had to seek out other things to use as most of my stash that I use constantly is pack up ready for the week end retreat. still have plenty of patterned papers and photos so not too difficult to achieve
Fun Fun Fun
Coming home this morning I could smell the fish and chips from my local takeaway and knew that I would find myself over there this evening to get some naughty battered fish and yummy chips.

Today I am thankful for more energy than I've had for a while
for lovely fish and chips and not having to cook myself
for still enjoying scrapping with paper and not feeling the need to digi scrap.

for those who have been following my daily photo I won't be able to post over the weekend as we do not have wifi in the cottage. but I will take a specific photo each day and post them all when I get back.
I may do a quick post tomorrow morning but if not see you all Monday night.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye