Wednesday, March 14, 2012

As seen - squashed bed

Well dear readers I failed in my quest for this week, I didn't manage to go out, pity really as the sun did decide to make an appearance today which was more than it did yesterday. Still never mind.
I was hoping to have a photo of a hot air balloon going over quite low, my neighbour was out the back walking her dogs and she knocked to say it was low but by the time I grabbed my camera and dashed out the front it was no where to be seen going out the back I could just see it very low clouded in mist too faint to capture. :(
My photo for today has now to be this one
which is quite appropriate as I have been trying to do a layout for the weekly challenge on UKScrappers. It is of the many places the cats sleep during the day.
Not quite finished it yet so will have to show you that in a later post.

Today I am thankful for staying in and not feeling guilty

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye