Friday, March 09, 2012

As seen - Money gobbler

I took a trip out to Hobbycraft today, it means catching two buses and I had to wait nearly half hour for the second bus but it was worth it. I managed to get the things I wanted plus some and ended up spending quite a bit. It's not somewhere I get to very often because of the journey so better to get all I need or want in one go.
my photo for today is of course

but I thought I would put a picture of what I bought as well.

I have done a page today but I didn't finish it before the light was too bad so will take a photo tomorrow.

so just a short post today.

My thankfulness today is
for an enjoyable shopping expedition
for lunch in Dunelm
for the March edition of Scrapbook 365 and the inspirations therein.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye