Sunday, March 11, 2012

As seen - Gemma's present

It's my dear daughter in Law's birthday on Monday but as Neil is taking her out for the day tomorrow I thought it would be nice to take them out for a meal today. We ended up in Bristol and had a lovely meal in The Clifton.
Why Bristol you may well ask? Gemma, her Mum Gill, and Auntie Lynne had been to the theatre the day before and Lynne had stayed over at Gill's place but needed to be taken back to Bristol. A long drive for a meal but it was worth it just to see a different area to usual
Rufus was his usual charming self keeping us amused with his antics. Hopefully I will have some usable photo.
I gave Gemma some pretty spice jars for her present and did manage to get a photo of her opening the boxes.

Today I am grateful for Family and a chance to speak to Neil uninterrupted (just us in the car)
for a very tasty meal
and snatching photos of Rufus

1 comment:

scrappymo! said...

Sounds like a wonderful time. Time with the birthday girl, time with your son (in the car), a lovely drive and great food!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye