Friday, March 30, 2012

As seen - posted

I've been scrapping again today, I started off with a little square to make a chevron pattern coping Jemma's idea, and came up with this layout.
Messy Play
the story behind the photos being in the journalling
Messy Play journalling

I had a reading to do at the church tonight and as Ann is still very unwell I stayed and did her reading as well. That made me too late to want to cook so a perfect excuse, if I needed one, to get a take away, and eat and read my book at the same time.
So it was quite a bit later that I logged back on to UKS to discover that the booking form for a scrapping retreat I want to go on has at long last gone live. The retreat isn't till Oct so plenty of time really but there are a limited number of places and I didn't want to loose out. My photo for today is

the booking form and cheque going into the post box at 22:23. It's a good job the box is just at the end of the lane outside my back gate as I am already for bed and in my dressing gown and slippers not something I want many people to see lol.
As usual I had three cats following me down and back again and now have one on my lap purring away to her hearts content.

today I am thankful for the opportunity to read aloud
to have two retreats to look forward to

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye