Wednesday, February 29, 2012

As Seen - plumbers at work

I've had the plumbers in today. For some time now the overflow pipes from the tanks in the loft have been filling up an old dustbin rather fast so I have been wasting a lot of water. I had tried to adjust the ball valves myself but not very successfully.
they put new ones on for me and now hopefully I will not be wasting such a precious commodity.


while I was waiting for them to arrive I did some scrapping (one page I can't share yet) but here is the second one which is a challenge for the crop I go to. It is done using a pagemap sketch
and we had to include a bit of pink or red in it. (I had forgotten that but luckily the butterflies have red in them, phew!
Natural Selection

today I am grateful for the plumbers
and receiving very good news from a Friend

1 comment:

AlliR said...

Great LO Mary. You're probably not surprised to hear that I haven't done mine yet!!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye