I've had the plumbers in today. For some time now the overflow pipes from the tanks in the loft have been filling up an old dustbin rather fast so I have been wasting a lot of water. I had tried to adjust the ball valves myself but not very successfully.
they put new ones on for me and now hopefully I will not be wasting such a precious commodity.
while I was waiting for them to arrive I did some scrapping (one page I can't share yet) but here is the second one which is a challenge for the crop I go to. It is done using a pagemap sketch
today I am grateful for the plumbers
and receiving very good news from a Friend