Friday, February 03, 2012

As Seen - off into the blue yonder

I nearly didn't go out today, so cold though did look good, in the end I decided to take the bus to ASDA do my shopping and bus back I would get a bit of fresh air and it would mean that I didn't have to do food shopping tomorrow.
I missed the bus by less than a minute. So I had to walk or wait 15 minutes for the next bus. No option in freezing weather so I walked and it was so nice the first photo I took was this one.
it wasn't quite the one I wanted but I couldn't focus the camera quickly enough to get the plane heading towards the moon so here is my cheat photo

I also got the Iconic photo that really speaks to me of the winter months

today I am grateful that I am not condemned when I get angry, if I acknowledge my fault and ask forgiveness God freely forgives.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye