Tuesday, February 21, 2012

As seen - my boy

I did a bit of sorting again this morning then decided I really ought to get out and get some fresh air. So caught the bus into town and went up to see my son in his office.


then back down to the town centre and into the craft shop where I treated myself to a glass cutting mat (I had been told they are very good when using a craft knife especially for intricate cutting) and two more micro mists. I'm getting quite a collection of inks, sprays and paints all messy play stuff.
Not had an opportunity yet to use them as I still need to finally push to clear the last of the bits that are still hanging around. I did find some way of storing my alphas, for the time being anyway, two of the 12x12 Really Useful boxes, one for black, white and plain chipboard the other for colours and the trays that sit on top I've used for the loose chipboard letters the one that were in odd shaped boxes that caused trouble when I had them all in a drawer.

So I am grateful that I am beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel now.
and not feeling too tired after my trip into town.

1 comment:

Jimjams said...

He's working hard Mary - as are you - not long to go before you will be totally sorted - all ready to make a mess again LOL!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye