Friday, February 10, 2012

As seen - Ice pendant

I woke to a white world today. We had fine snow all night I think but only about 1-2". It was still snowing mid way through the morning, Then the sun came out and it all began to melt. I just had to get out there and take some photos, this one really caught my eye and was a must for my photo for today.

I'm still trying to get my craftroom into a usable state and find all the things I had forgotten I had, but it is going to be a long long job, and what's more it always looks worse before it gets better. I have found some odds and end that I hadn't even known I had. Tucked away in one of the cubbyholes (which have been obscured by all the odds and ends piled up in front of them) I found this and thought it was well worth sharing it.

people are unreasonable, illogical, self centred - but love them anyway.
If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives. - Do good anyway.
If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies. - Succeed anyway.
Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable - Be honest and frank anyway.
The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow. - Do good anyway.
The biggest people with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest people with the smallest minds. - Think big anyway.
People favour underdogs, but follow top dogs. - fight for some underdogs anyway.
Sharing your testimony with others you may discover that 99% don't want to know. - Share it anyway, for the sake of the remaining 1%
When we do this we are not involved in 'flash' work, we are providing good steady light in a darkened world

Today I am grateful for being able to clear some more of my space. For two kittens who had fun in the snow and gave me enjoyment watching them.

1 comment:

Jimjams said...

WOW Mary what a great shot! Glad the kittens are sill bringing you joy!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye