Friday, February 24, 2012

As Seen - Crocus

Spring was in the air today, much milder than of a few days ago and the sun was shining. So nice to walk down the back lane to ASDA on a day like today. It lifts my spirit to see the birds and squirrels.
I was going to get some photos printed but when I arrived at ASDA I couldn't find the card I had put them on I'd left it on my desk, still never mind I'll do it tomorrow.
When I alighted from the bus coming home I saw a swathe of crocuses such a pretty sight so I've chosen one of them as my photo for today.


I think this is such a pretty one with the purple veins on the white petal, and look how deep a yellow the stamens are.

Today I have been making up a kit to use in march (can't share it yet). I've also done a page using some photos I have already got. I can't get a good photo tonight so I'll share this one tomorrow.

I was so busy scrapping that I nearly forgot to have a meal. A nice piece of salmon with new potatoes and peas, delicious.

I am grateful for a sense of peace on my walk
for being able to scrap with paper & bits (have a clear desk)
for a lovely meal that doesn't take much cooking

2 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Sounds like a great day to be grateful for!

Jimjams said...

Love the contrasts in the crocus. Glad your clean desk is helping!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye