Tuesday, March 22, 2011

You've been framed

Over at Counterfeit Kit challenge Bethany has done a challenge to use frames in which ever way you like. So I decided to combine this with the weekly challenge on UKScrapper which was to use scrap stamp image bunting and two photos.
Stepping out on your birthday
I used the negative bit of a chipboard cutout for the frame painting it copper, pleased with that part and the cut out photo with Ben stepping through the frame. but the rest of the layout is not really singing for me, still it does record that Ben walked on his first birthday even if it was only 3 or 4 steps

6 comments:

Margie said...

Cute! I love how it looks like he's stepping out of the frame!

Geri said...

Great frame! Love how it serves as part of your journaling.

smdluxe said...

What a beautiful layout! Great take on the challenge using frames. The bunting flags are cute too. Thanks so much for playing along at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog this month.

A Creative Operation said...

Very cute!!!!

Lesa said...

Wow!! Love how he's stepping through the frame!! I think you did a great job on this challenge!!

humel said...

Very clever use of frame and photo! :-)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye