Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's Thursday again, the sale at the church, the sun is shining so we'll be outside.
Lots of new things have come in this week, what can I find worth having myself?
I squirrel away so many little things some are for me and some for my grandsons. I wonder how much we will take.
We all love a bargain and we never charge much and it all goes towards a charitable need. We help our dear friend Jeremiah with the children he's adopted in Kenya you see.
Who loves books, well it would be easier to say, who doesn't love books, such fount of knowledge, such enjoyable reads. Here are my bargains picked up today.

I saw this and thought of my dear Son in Law, I'll put it away till the end of the year. Then parcel it up with pretty paper. Great I have started my Christmas shop.

2 comments:

Jimjams said...

WHY????? Please don't mention the C*******s word Mary!!!!!!

I'm intrigued as to how you managed to get two pics side by side?

Mary B said...

With difficulty Jemma. it is only because I made them small and that they are portrait that I was able to put one on the left and one on the right. If I had hosted them on Flickr first and used the long handle I could have put them closer.

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye