Saturday, March 05, 2011

4 things

A while ago I saw, probably on Mel's blog, 4 things you don't know about me. I did it in word but then forgot to post it so here it is now.
Yes it is Mel's blog 

4 things that I always carry
Camera
Mobile phone
Keys
Notebook and pencil/pen

4 things that are in my bedroom
far too many clothes
Floor fan
Scrapping magazines
Bible

4 things that I would like to do but haven’t done yet
Go up in a hot air balloon
Visit Canada
Go on a cruise but not on my own
oops can't think of another one.

4 things that you don’t know about me (depending on who you are, reading this, obviously!)
I am an Essex Girl (well I was born in Essex, but that was a long time ago)
I used to weigh just 7st 7lb before I reached my 50s
I have never smoked
I don’t find music relaxing in fact just the opposite.

4 things I often wonder
Why I am so untidy
Why I can never find what I am looking for even if I have just been using it
Why it is that even though I have enough food in the freezer and fridge I can’t make up my mind what I want to eat.
Why I dream such strange dreams that don’t seem to be related to anything I’ve thought of or watched or experienced during the day.

1 comment:

humel said...

Love that you did this too, it's such fun to compare answers :-)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye