Friday, November 30, 2012

Thursday in Skipton

Both boys up early this morning and bouncing on my bed, so excited because Nana is here.
On the way to school and Play school Ben was fascinated by all the vapour trails from lots of planes passing overhead, he kept looking up and pointing them out to us.



After tea it was time to put on coats and shoes, wrap up warm and walk down to the town centre for the Christmas lights switching on ceremony. A late night for the boys but they did enjoy it.




please note the moustache for Movember, just got photos in time because it's the grand shaving off on Saturday. I think Andy looks very distinguished, rather like an Edwardian gentleman



For Thursday I am grateful for fun with the family

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye