Sunday, November 04, 2012

Final Fling

Well the CC has finished and I have just one more page to share. Leafy ride & Muddy paths
Leafy Ride & Muddy Paths

Today I have done very little, not had much inclination to be active and didn't even get to church this morning. Two reasons it was pelting it down and I felt like I wanted a snuggle inside day. We even had a few flakes of snow.
I do have some photos to share from the firework display yesterday.
I went with Neil Gemma & Rufus to the County Ground for the Swindon Round Tables annual do.



Chose this one as my As Seen for the day



and today's As Seen not sure which of the two girls it is though



Today I am grateful that I can have a lazy day without feeling too guilty




2 comments:

humel said...

Lovely fireworks, Mary :) I'll be watching from one of our windows - The Tomboy hates the loud noises and I wouldn't manage to get there this year never mind stand for any length of time, but luckily the park where our local display is held is just along the road so we'll be able to see OK from home! I douby I'll get any good shots like yours, though x

Jimjams said...

Never feel guilty about having a lazy day Mary - you pack plenty into your busy ones

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye