Saturday, November 24, 2012

Recipe for success or Successful Recipe

I've just made some Cream of tomato soup, all my own recipe and it was delicious.
I thought that for those of you who like making your own soups I would put it on my blog for you to copy. So here goes


CREAM OF TOMATO SOUP
2 small potatoes
1.5” of Leek
Quarter tin of chopped tomatoes
Tomato puree to taste
half pint milk
Small amount of water
Half veg stock cube
Basil (fresh if have but dried will do)

Chop potatoes and leek finely
Put all ingredients in pan and cook for 10/15 mins
(the milk looks as though it has curdled but it turns out fine at the end)
Blend till smooth
Reheat and serve

2 servings (if you can resist eating it all at once)

Thick and delicious

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye