Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Scrapping and Related Things

Evening fellow bloggers. I have had a fairly lazy day, seem to be so tired lately, but I have been scrapping.
We have cybercrop coming up on UKScrappers starting on the 26th October but as a warm up to the main event we have been given little challenges and classes. One of the challenges named The Time Traveller's Wife was to look back on previous cybercrop classes and update the one of your choice. I chose one that involved getting messy.
inking and spritzing a 12x12 piece of white card and using that as the base for my page. Another page for my Florida holiday album done and dusted (or should that be misted)

Water Fun

did you notice the little dotty pattern on the cs that was done with the bottom of a plastic box that originally held little biscuits I love finding textures that I can use in this way.

I've been having a little play with that peacock feather paper and I think I have found a way to use some of it.
I cut one of the shapes out cut down each feathery bit and ruffled them up a bit, Stickled the purple centre and added a gem


Now to find a suitable subject to use it on.

Why oh why can I never keep my desk tidy for more than a short while. To do the above page today I had to clear a space on my cutting mat to enable me to scrap at all this was accomplished, not by putting things away but by pushing things away.



Tut Tut very silly and not a good way to work but when and idea is brewing I just have to go with it and to stop and tidy up would have stopped the flow. Well that's my excuse any way.

Today I am grateful for a comfy chair in which to fall asleep while trying to watch TV
for having lots of lovely photos still to do pages with
and for finding a way to use the awkward papers. (well one of them)

3 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the waterpark layout!
Rinda

humel said...

It's a fab layout, Mary :) That technique would look good as a 'sky' background, too. And well done on finding something to do with your peacock feathers!

AlliR said...

Tut tut Mary lol. Love your bright and cheerful LO, colours are just my thing :)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye