Sunday, October 07, 2012

Green Button Retreat

It's OK I haven't lost the plot, Green Buttons is the name of the house I am in at UKScrapper and 15 of us are here in Birmingham, having a great time scrapping.
I came by train and asked for assisted boarding as my large case was so heavy, Oh what a blessing that was especially when I got to Birmingham New Street, the most oppressive and difficult station to find your way, but I was helped of the train and taken to the taxi rank by a very nice porter.
On the way through the centre of Birmingham I saw this 'monument'.



the driver told me that a Chinese business man had come over here and made millions so wanted to give something back to the city and this is what he gave.

Just a short post today I will share all the layout I do over the weekend, during next week.

Today I am grateful for helpful porters
for friends and camaraderie

1 comment:

humel said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time, Mary! :)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye