Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Playing catch up

Sorry I've been awol for a few days. Been trying to catch up on sleep mainly as I had very little over the weekend.
I do have some 'As seen' pictures and six layouts to share but I may have to split them over a post or two because this will be very picture heavy otherwise.


Harborne Hall where we stayed a lovely big hall to scrap in and a bedroom each. All meals cooked for us and really tasty and tea coffee & drinking chocolate on tap at all hours day and night. Adding to all that there was a nice bar so we didn't have to bring our own drinks.

Sunday a few of us went for a little walk, most of them were geocaching but I just wanted to take photos



I didn't get to bed till nearly 2 o'clock in the morning both nights and so on Sunday night and Monday I felt extremely lethargic and tired hence no posting. I also didn't venture out on Monday stayed in and finished a page started before I had to pack to come home. Had a sleep in my chair in the afternoon something I haven't done for ages and watched TV in the evening before heading for bed again a little earlier than usual.

This morning I realised I didn't take any photo yesterday but I did have a play with my latest toy a big shot, Thank you Jemma (Jimjams) I will enjoy this I know. So that is my 'As Seen' for Monday


I had a great time with a super bunch of ladies so I'll end this post with a photo of the group


today I am grateful that I didn't have to do much yesterday and now seemed to have caught up on sleep and can prepare for this coming weekend

1 comment:

humel said...

Looks like you had a great time, Mary :) And I didn't realise you'd be seeing Jemma there! Hope you're feeling more rested now xx

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye