Monday, October 01, 2012

Counterfeit Kit challenge October home made stickers

I've been fiddling with bits and bobs today. Making up my October counterfeit Kit and creating labels as I don't have many. I found that I had some HP brochure paper and that has made the labels look like stickers so if I put some wide double sided tape on they will be almost as good as sticker.



I've also found some photos of my dear husband that I haven't scrapped yet goodness I had forgotten these. The quality is very poor so I've changed them to black & white, which has helped a bit. Still they are worth putting on a layout I just hope I can remember enough to give the story behind them. I have made a start but not got very far yet but here are the altered photos







these were taken in the late 1970s or early 1980s

my As seen for today just has to be Mittens this time curled up in one of the cases I am trying to sort out for the retreat everything is going to be covered with cat hairs. If there is a bag around anywhere they want to use it for a bed.



today I am grateful for a good nights sleep last night
for finding these photo and being able to manipulate them so I can use them.

3 comments:

Jane said...

looks like it was a fun occasion!

stephanie said...

Lovely photos Mary. those labels look brilliant too

Sian said...

How lovely to find some photos :)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye