Saturday, January 30, 2010

Rufus and the telephone

My son has an extension to his hand, it has been there for a good many years, now his son is expecting to have his own extension and at 5 months that is a little bit young don't you think.
Daddy I need my own phone

Yesterday I went into town specifically to get Scrapbook Trends as it should have been in the shop on Thursday, but it wasn't there. As Smiths is the only place now that I can get it as Borders is no longer in Swindon I felt rather frustrated. This morning I phoned Smiths to see if it had arrived and yes it was in, so into town again. After purchasing it I debated with myself whether to go into Costas and have a coffee and something to eat, or go straight to Asda and have a coffee in Starbucks, decided Costa was the better option.
Isn't it great when a botheration turns into a lovely surprise. I had finished my coffee, read my magazine and was about to go when I saw some young friends so stopped for a chat and then Neil Gemma and Rufus arrive so I had a lovely afternoon. Have now done my shopping in Asda and home again

Today I thank the Lord for changing a botheration to a blessing
for a Magazine with lots of ideas in
and the fact that I always have my camera with me so got some lovely photos

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

The Rufus layout is so lovely! He's a gorgeous baby.

Scrapbook Trends... I haven't read that one - maybe I'll look out for it. I miss S.I. and this may be a good replacement!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye