Tuesday, January 12, 2010

52 in 10 Looking Forward

Thanks to Dolly we are doing a year long project on ourselves I know I have done something similar before but as this is my 70th year I just knew I wanted to do this one. Last week we looked back over the last decade you will find that layout here. This week we are encouraged to look forward to what this year may hold our hopes and desires. As I never make new year resolutions, I doubt I would be able to keep them if I did, I have gone for things that I hope will be wonderful events such as the birth of my third grandson in March and the celebration of my birthday at the end of the year.
Looking Forward


Dolly has a lovely quote for today one I want to share with those of you who read my blog.




What am I thankful for today, well I had a lovely afternoon with my grandson, I took him into town on the bus and he was as good as gold for me. When I had some lunch I feed him too. I managed to get some bits and pieces I wanted in town and it was good to get out in the fresh air.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your layout!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye