Saturday, January 16, 2010

On Top of the world & Sweet Dreams

Do I feel on top of the world, well the title wasn't really meant for me it is a layout I have just done.
On Top if the World
Inspired by Iris's layout on Pencil Line sketch 169

None the less I do feel good. I managed to tidy up a bit yesterday and although I have still more to do, which I will try and get some of it done on Monday, today I have scrapped and am pleased with the outcome

Just done this layout which has taken no time at all compared with the previous one. This was a colour combo challenge and I used the colour swatch to make the title

Sweet Dreams

Today I am thankful for inspiration

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye