Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Browsing the shops

I felt so restless this morning that in the end I decided to go into town and mooch around the shops. Guess what I spent money, well it was a bargain a skirt for half price can't be bad now can it.

 It's a little shorter than I usually wear but I quite like it with boots on. I did try a top as well but wasn't so keen on me as off, but this pink top that I am wearing today goes well with the skirt so can save the pennies for another time.

Here is my layout for today, part of my 70th year celebrations
The Passing Years

Today I am thankful that I can afford to spend a little bit on myself occasionally without feeling guilty. I am also thankful that the snow didn't settle for long because it wasn't pretty snow this time.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Mary this is fabulous - I love how you have put in all the small circular photos to show all the different years, very clever and very effective :)

Bernie said...

like the skirt - and a bargain too!!! Make sure you scrap that lovely photo Missus!!!!!
Bernie x

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye