Sunday, January 10, 2010

Portraits

Today I woke not sure if I wanted to venture out into the cold. I felt that I would be better off going to church and worshipping with my friends but trudging up the hill in this snow? I hummed and harred got showered and dressed still not sure and then I got a phone call from my son asking me if I would like to take my grandson to church Well of course I would I have been longing to do so.
You know the Lord always get me going one way or the other and I am so glad I did make it up the hill. Rufus was so good, smiling for all who would come and talk to him and even went to sleep during the preaching so that I could listen and take it in. He woke the moment the speaker finished and again was cooed over.

This afternoon I have been scrapping again. I had downloaded a lot of my daughter and son-in-law's photos when I was with them in December and hadn't looked at them until now I found a lovely photo of them both and of course lots of my No.1 grandson Daniel.
Still trying to find which one of him to scrap next but I did one each of Helen and Andy
Portrait of My Daughter
Portrait of my Son-in-law

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

And very nice too! Pink for a girl, blue for a boy - ha ha!

Glad you managed to get up that hill to church today. Sometimes it is hard - and then the Lord makes it a bit easier...

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye