Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where has my inspiration gone.

Oh dear I have been so lacking in inspiration that I haven't been able to create anything since last Wednesday, so to kick start my creativity again I have done a scraplift. I rather liked this layout of Crafty Kacy's on UKScrappers.

So here is my version


Love you Daddy

This quote from God word the bible really got me thinking
'Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus' 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

I am so thankful to the group of ladies that meet once a month in our church. We are called Footsteps and every time we meet I seem to find new inspiration from God to continue in my Christian walk.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Mary this is a beautiful LO - I love how you have added a little red into it as it looks so effective :)

Gorgeous photos as well :)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye