Sunday, January 17, 2010

On a roll

Well the creative juices have certainly been flowing lately and I have been churning out digital layout after digital layout. I really need to get back to doing them with paper and glue but somehow the thrill of starting with a perfectly blank canvas and creating everything for start to finish has such an appeal for me at the moment.
I do like something to get my imagination working though and so sketches and seeing other peoples work often gets me going.
This layout has been done from a sketch on Twisted Sketches, this week sketch 32 was to add stamping but I added a further twist to the sketch by putting the photos where they had indicated embellishments and making the area for the photos, patterned paper. Really quite pleased with the result. This is another one using the many photos I have of my eldest grandson Daniel, these photos being taken by my son-in-law.
It's Yummy Mummy

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye