Sunday, October 24, 2010

We had a church cleaning day yesterday and I came back home exhausted. I really didn't want to go to church this morning, but as usual was so glad I did. Not only did it do me good to be out of the home and in company, it did my spirit good too.

As I came out of church I found another tree that I hadn't noticed before, it is in the school playground and was such a lovely colour I just had to take a photograph. You see I even take my camera to church with me because you never know where or when a perfect shot is there waiting for me to snap it.
 On a clear day like today the view across seven fields from the top of Broadway is quite spectacular
To cap the day this afternoon I managed to do a layout with paper and glue and things, using some paper I had designed and printed off. so all in all I have had quite a nice Sunday.
Cheeky Chocks (IRL)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I am thankful that I did go to church this morning in spite of how I felt
that the weather was lovely and not as cold as it has been
that I had enough mojo to do another page.

When I saw this I thought of Dolly's Kira


1 comment:

humel said...

That does sound like a lovely day :-) I always have my camera with me too - I've picked up a few good shots at or near my church! Great layout xx

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye