Friday, October 15, 2010

Catch up time

Friday already and I haven't posted anything for over a week.

Friday 8th
Off to Middle-on-sea for a scrapping weekend with a group of ladies who first met on January 1st 2008, we had all agreed to do a challenge journalling everyday for a year and although we no longer do that challenge we have stayed together and become real friends

We stayed in this lovely cottage  and the weather was so nice that we could eat out in the little garden












Saturday 9th
After breakfast we set off to find the pumpkin farm, unfortunately we couldn't see the farm because the pumpkins were not grown in the place we had heard about but they were displayed and sold there.



 back to the cottage for lunch and then 4 of us decided to go for a walk along the beach. a beautiful day for it too.

 More scrapping in the afternoon then down to the Beresford for a evening meal. very enjoyable



Sunday 10th
A day for scrapping in our pjs

Over the weekend I managed to do three paper layouts a minibook and a digital layout so very productive
123 Up
Father & Son
Pumpkin Patch
the pumpkin in the middle of the page is/was a broach that I bought from the pumpkin place I just removed the pin.
CoverInside pages
Pumpkins Galore

Monday 11th Time only for a few quick photos and tidying up the cottage before we left to come home.

1 comment:

humel said...

Wow, great photos and stunning projects - very productive indeed! xx

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye