Friday, October 29, 2010

Autumn in the Park

I had Rufus my 14 month old grandson today, my son dropped us off at the top of town and I walked down with Rufus in the pushchair and decided to go through Queens Park. I have never been through it in Autumn before, always Spring and Summer. The trees were magnificent and of course my camera came into its own. Rufus had a great time amongst the leaves, so pleased I thought to walk that way.
DSCF8420
DSCF8424
DSCF8427

As good as the Arboretum I think
DSCF8415
DSCF8416
DSCF8439

A carpet of colour
DSCF8434

Nearly the end of October and still there are roses around
DSCF8435

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I am grateful to the prompting to walk through the park
That Rufus really enjoyed it especially watching the water fowl
That although I felt a bit tired no where near as bad as earlier in the week.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cutie. Love the toothy grin. Photos are amazing. Beautiful colour contrasts xx

Karen said...

Wow Mary what fantastic photos, I love the Autumn colours that you have captured :)

The photos of Rufus are really gorgeous, he is so adorable :)

Jimjams said...

Fab photos - he is such a cheerful wee lad. Love the Autumn colours too.

humel said...

Aww, look at that smile! And wow, great photos - the colours are just amazing :-)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye