Thursday, October 21, 2010


 I might have missed the frost yesterday, but I made sure I would get it this morning, so nipping outside in my dressing gown, with my camera at the ready, I took a couple of shots. Boy was it cold.


Haven't done any scrapping again today, just too tired I think. Thursday's being the day for the sale at the church I am invariably tired afterwards. This week Ann was not at all well although she insisted on coming up to the church, and also we had one of our key workers missing so I did a lot more lugging of heavy things today than I usually do.

I couldn't resist taking this photo of two of our ladies sitting playing with one of the donation received today. a boxing match. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I was grateful for the bright sunshine even though it was cold
a good sale result even though I was tired by the end
a chance to take a nap this afternoon even though I didn't get any scrapping done.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye