Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Well designed window.

I love design and I think the best window display of all the shops in Swindon is Monsoon
Today the colours of their window really caught my eye, so striking and vivid.
Back in December last year these two window made me stop in my tracks and get my camera out. I also went in and said how much I loved their display. I believe it is good to give praise where it is due even if unexpected.
I think I must keep my eye on this shop and see what else they can do to attract their customers. I only wish I could afford to shop there.

1 comment:

Charli said...

Mary I agree - it looks brilliant! A lot of shops just dont get it right but they make it look fab. Love the colours in this x Love your photos of the cathedral too!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye