Friday, August 31, 2007

!! Thank Friday its Crunchie !!

I have had a crunchie bar twice this week and remembered this old advert. I also wanted to say "Its Friday its 5 to 5 and its CRACKERJACK".(only it isn't 5-5). How many of you remember that I wonder.

Right enough meanderings; I went into town again today with my camera and I think I now have enough photos to make an album worth doing. Its amazing what you can find when you open your eyes then open them again. How many Swindonites have seen yellow strip light in Swindon town? Well here is a photo of them. I had never notice this before.
I rather like this photo too I call it orbital guard of honour not sure about that name though so if anyone can think of a better one please let me know.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

I remember that, I haven't heard that in ages, thanks for the reminder LOL. Great new photos too.

Charli said...

Both interesting pics Mary, Ive done a couple of minibooks on Scorton and the surrounding areas - its good to have them to pass on isn't it? Hopefully my son wont get fed up of all the stuff i make - Big Shaun says I'll need another house to put them all in lol

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye