Monday, August 27, 2007

Lazy Bank Holiday

I have had a really lazy day today, just fiddling about on the computer, chatting to friends on UKS and doing two scrapbook pages. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and feel satisfied with what I have done.

I was going out for a bit of fresh air but never got that far, I got so engrossed in what I was doing that time just slipped away from me.

These two layouts were both from challenges on UKS the first was the weekly challenge set by Charli's Angels team and the second one is this week's Pencil Line Sketch 47

3 comments:

Sandie said...

And what fab layouts they are too. I love lazy days at home!

Julia said...

Great layouts Mary using some more of your great pics

Charli said...

Ive seen these on UKS Mary - they are fantastic, well done love.

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye