Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday Wanderings

Hi folks, I have been wandering around Swindon today taking photos. I have always said that Swindon is not very interesting, so I thought that I would find somethings in the town centre that were worthy of snapping. I ended up taking 27 photos and with others that I have taken over the last 2 years I think I may well have enough to create a really nice scrapbook album.
We have an all day birthday crop on 8th September and I hope to make a good start on that album then, in the meantime I will try to put together kits with photos so that I will be prepared.

Here is just a taster of the photos I have taken today

I was also very naughty and spent lots of money on more stash (as if I didn't have enough) I bought two really nice vintage albums made by PaperMania one 12x12 the other 8x8 and have transferred all my heritage layout into them. Which of course gives me lots more room in the others so I will need to do several more pages which in turn means using up some of the stash I have accumulated.

Here is my Stash Buy for today



2 comments:

Sandie said...

Oh fab stash, I am loving those alphabets!! And your photos are great, I'd have argued that there wasn't anything worth taking photos of in Swindon Town Centre, you've proved me completely wrong!

Mary said...

Love those photos Mary, think I may copy you and wander down town taking pics too! If you didn't get arrested I don't see why I should! LOL

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye