Sunday, August 05, 2007

HOT HOT HOT

Thought that title was a lot better than the one a few weeks ago. Too hot for me to be outdoor too much so have sat and done some more digital layouts this weekend.
Think I am on a roll and have been inspired by some I have seen in Creating Keepsakes an American scrapbooking magazine that I always try to get. Borders order in two or three each month, and I love that as I can buy the magazine and then go upstairs to Starbucks and have a mocha and a muffin and read all the print off the paper. (tee hee)

Family was a pure scraplift from one of the adverts in this months mag the photo is of my Father (far right) and his mother, brothers and sister, it must have been taken in about 1920 and the stamped embossing is King's Studio Bognor. This was fun to do as the original was a paper and element layout and I did it completely digitally

Curbar Edge was inspired by a layout called Bliss by Gabrielle Pollacco and again is a digital layout.
This last one I did today part of a challenge that my team, on UKScrappers, set. The photo was taken in 1985 when we had our first holiday in the lake district

2 comments:

Carole Bryson said...

Oh wow - those layouts are fantastic !! xx

Laura S. said...

These are beautiful!!

Laura

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye