Saturday, August 18, 2007

IT'S A GOOD JOB RAIN WON'T HURT YOU

Yes I got soaked today!
Didn't venture out at all yesterday so thought I ought to get some fresh air and also to do the little bit of shopping I needed. So got on my bike and cycled down to ASDA; was only just sort of spitting then.
First stop Borders to see what magazines were in and I found a treasury there not 1 not 2 but 3 scrapbooking magazines that I hadn't got. So up into Starbucks for a leisurely mocha, muffin and an easy chair. Super one of my delights. I only managed to read one mag and two or three pages for another before I decided that I really must get my weekend shopping and head home.
That was when the heavens decided to open and gave no sign of stopping so it was a rather wet journey home and its a good job I don't have to use main roads as I could hardly see my glasses were so wet.
But there is always a silver lining I now have three magazines with lots of inspiration in them.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Well done on getting all those magazines, everytime I go in there, they don't have anything!! I think they see you coming, and put them out especially :D

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye