Monday, December 31, 2012

God Bless you all and a Happy New Year

I have spent a lovely afternoon in Bristol with friends, mooching around the shops and finding things to photograph. Home now for the rest of the year and will see the new year in as I often do watching the box and hopefully some fireworks on the stroke of midnight

It's nearly over, 2012, it's nearly here, 2013. I wish you all a happy new year, may you find blessings and encouragement and may you overcome all difficulties in this coming year.



My final As Seen for this year is from my outing to Bristol today. As the light was fading the harbour side took on a mystical appearance, all steely blue





3 comments:

HP said...

Happy New Year Mum, hope you have a fun evening. Love you.

Susanne said...

Happy New Year to you and I hope the kitty get a fishy treat!

Sian said...

Happy New Year Mary. I hope 2013 is full of lots of good things for you.

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye