Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday already ?

Goodness me it's Wednesday already and I haven't blogged since Sunday. I have been scrapping though even if it is to the detriment of the house work.

Monday I did try and do some work around the bungalow, but kept being drawn back to the computer I wonder why? lol. Monday evening was our crop at Abbey Meads, and wow I managed to do a layout using paper and glue, in fact I didn't even take my laptop to the crop that in itself is a minor miracle. I wanted to do a page for Rufus about his beautiful blue eyes.
Beautiful Blue Eyes
He had been crying so his eyes are shining even more than usual but they are so beautiful and so very blue.

Tuesday I had Rufus a good part of the day, and he was well behaved for me, think he must be on a growth spurt as he wanted feeding quite a lot.

I also finished the weekly challenge on UK Scrappers, the criteria being use a sketch use bright bold papers, stitching and ribbon or fabric. No problem there using fabric digitally but bold bright papers is really not my thing. Still I am quite pleased with the result even if it took a while to get it right.
this is the sketch
and my layout from it.
Zap me with your Zing

Yesterday and Monday I was thankful for Scrapping with friends
and managing to do a paper and glue layout
Rufus being good for me.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye