Friday, February 19, 2010

Scrapping versus housework,-- no contest

I should have been doing housework, my bungalow does need it, there are bits and pieces everywhere. Oh dear, sigh, I did try to do some honest I did, but inspiration struck and mojo was in full swing, and the creative juices just wouldn't let up so had to come back to the computer and go with the flow.
After all housework will still be there tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow and every other morrow ad infinitum
The first page I did I have been playing with the evening before so was partly done. This one I have used lots of new designs that you will be seeing in a freebie soon. It was done for the colour combination challenge here which is to use the four colours fern green, mountain dew, grass green and royal purple
Special Moment
the title is Parchment font but I have added to it the swirl underneath, this is part of the fancy bit around the U 

This second one is a scraplift from Anna Aspnes on Designer Digital but I have used all my own things
each square is a photo that I have manipulated in different ways.
Oh Baby
the font seemed to fit this perfectly and is called Anything you want

Today I am thankful for inspiration from very talented people
that no one is going to complain that the bungalow hasn't been tidied
and for Serif Page Plus that allows me to scrap all I want digitally.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye