Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Fur babies

I haven't done a layout of my cats for some time so to borrow an expression from Dolly here is one of my fur babies.
This layout was done for the weekly challenge on UKScrappers. We had to use pink some bling or a crown and old stash.
Even though it is digi I used some bits from old freebies that I had collected over the years and of course never used as I prefer to make my own. but in this layout the only thing that is my own is the butterfly and the photos of course.
The title is done using the font of the week which is Orial. When I downloaded this font there was an email address to let the creator know and he emailed back to say how honoured he was to be font of the week on UKScrappers.
Sammy

I couldn't do a page for Sammy without doing one for my boy Rudi

Rudi

I have been looking after my 5 month old grandson this afternoon and now I am so thankful that I can give him back. he has been a bit of a grizzly baby today and hard work. Still it is nice to have him and to be able to give his parents a bit of a break.

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Nice layout Mary! Sammy is a lovely cat.

Karen said...

Two gorgeous LO's Mary and lovely photos of your beautiful cats :)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye