Monday, February 15, 2010

All day crop and lovely meal

Praise the Lord I am back on internet and everything seems to be running OK

Saturday
I was at an all day crop, we had two classes and I have done two paper and glue layouts, something I haven't done for about two months.
I still have to put a title on one but am quite pleased with it. The other one I think is a bit too busy for me but others have said it is good.
2 become 3
this is the one that needs a title and I thought '2 become 3' might fit the bill

Because of your Smile
I just think that the photos get a bit lost in this one which is a shame as I love these and are typical of my daughter and her family.

and of course I took my laptop with me to the crop and produced another digital layout
Roar

Sunday
A great church service followed by a meal out with the Ladies Club (a group of friends who are all widows) then the afternoon with one of those friends, catching up on all our news. Perfect way to spend valentines day when you have lost your valentine.

So for the weekend I was thankful for:-
the company of good friends
the breaking of the deadlock on doing paper and glue layouts
and that I was back on the internet.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye