Friday, February 12, 2010

No internet

Oh dear oh dear
I tried to log into the internet this morning and nothing. I phoned my provider and they couldn't help, they would have to send out an engineer, and guess what no engineer available till Monday afternoon. so I am at a loss for a whole weekend. I have managed to get a computer at the library for a while. So am now able to at least update my blog and show the layout I did yesterday. Good thing I have already put it on Flickr
Rufus

I am going on a retreat with my scrapping friends and went to book my ticket, I am going to have to hang around at a small station for and hour and a half.

today is not my day. Still I have my health and strength so life is not all bad.

What am I thankful for? The Library computers
that I can remember all my passwords
that I have an all day crop tomorrow so won't be deprived of scrapbook company.

1 comment:

Karen said...

A really gorgeous LO Mary and beautiful photos of your DGS :)

I hope you manage to get your internet sorted out on Monday - fingers crossed for you. xx

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye