- it must be small to fit in my bag:
- it must be plain pages because I design my scrapbook pages from things I see on my wanderings:
- it must have a plastic cover as I pull it in and out of my bag so much that paper covered books just get all dog eared
- and most of all I wanted something that I loved the look of
- not only the notebook small and neat:
- but a little wallet of sticky notes, these will be so useful to mark the pages of layouts I want to scraplift:
- a pack of owl stickers:
- a lovely spiral mini scrapbook:
- and a cloth bag to put them all in. The bag comes with its own little wallet with a clip to fit it to your handbag or belt how brilliant was that.
Has anyone else had a lovely find? I would love to hear about it if you have.