Friday, November 06, 2009

A 'Me' Day

Good morning friends I hope you are having a good day, me yes I am having a 'ME' day today, felt I needed it after what happened to me yesterday as I do ache a bit. 
I'm not even dressed yet as you can see



  But I haven't been idle I've been digital scrapping again and used the photos from yesterday to good advantage Thanks to Shimelle's Scrap like you mean it challenge on UKScrappers which this week was to remember remember

So here it is my version of Remember Remember using the word Art that Shimelle gave us

2 comments:

Amber Letuli said...

I think that your writing is great!

Sian said...

That sounds like a nasty fall Mary. Take it easy and hope you feel better soon

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye