Wednesday, November 18, 2009

As the clock struck Midnight

I have not been able to blog for the past few days, I think I have been trying to do too much, but I did want to put my lastest piece of work on here because I am rather pleased with it.
It is a canvas to hang on the wall, the photo was taken many years ago as the clock struck midnight one new year's eve. Unfortunately it was before digital cameras so I have no idea exactly which year but probably in the late 1980s or early 90s
Canvas plus extra pearls
I don't have nearly enough photos of my dearly departed husband but those I do have I treasure as you can well imagine. I am delighted that someone took this photo of us

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! And a great tribute to your husband.

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye