Monday, January 16, 2012

Layouts

As I said in the last post I have some layouts to share.
This one a digital one was done for the weekly challenge on UKScrappers which my scrapping friend Hilary and I set.
Boxed
challenge criteria was to use this sketch (my own design)
use shades of one colour and one word title. A nice quick easy challenge we hope to get lots of people scrapping.
These are for my JYC (gradually filling up the missing pages)
20th Packed Ready
21st Travelling

Sitting in the lounge with my computer, makes it more difficult for me to scrap with paper and bits (can't print any photos off for a start) so another digital page using my Counterfeit kit.
Gentle Cat

and finally my As Seen weekly page for week 2
Wk 2

I will be back later to share my 'As seen' photo for today, when I find what to take :D

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye